Seated Dinner Menu
Hot Hors D’Oeuvres
…to be butlered from silver trays, garnished and decorated
- Seared Tuna on Won Ton Crisps with Tobiko Wasabi and Scallions
- Chicken Sate’ with a Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Beggars Purse filled with Smoked Apricot Brandied Duck
- Spinach and Artichoke in a Won Ton Flower Cup
- Ratatouille in a Red Bliss Potato Cup
- Wild Mushroom Tartlets
- Miniature Beef Wellington in Puff Pastry
- Chicken and Sun-dried Tomato Spring Rolls
Cold Display of Hors D’Oeuvres
- Cruditées of Fresh Baby and Cut Vegetables served from Country Baskets & Signature Red Roasted Pepper and Pesto Dips
- Hummous and Baba Ganoush served with Baked Pita Crisps
- Grilled Breads with Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tapenades
- Vegetable Sushi with Pickled Ginger and Lite Soy Dipping Sauce
- Large Braided Challah for Motzi
- French Brioche Table Rolls served with Margarine Rosettes
- Mixed Wild Greens served with Poached Pear Slices, Caramelized Cashews and Light Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
Entrée . . .Suggested Main Courses
- Tuscan Chicken – boneless breast stuffed with spinach and red roasted pepper served over Orzo with a blush sauce.
- Capon – boneless breast of Capon filled with your choice of wild rice and herbs of noodle mushroom kugel stuffing in a Supreme or Orange Sauce.
- Chicken KIiev – a skinless, boneless breast of Capon, stuffed with fresh herbs, garlic and margarine, then coated with breadcrumbs. The Capon is slow cooked with constant basting. Served on a bed of wild rice with mushroom sauce.
- Chicken Florentine – a completely boneless breast of skinless Capon filled with seasoned spinach and coated with bread crumbs. Served with watercress sauce.
- Chicken Marsala – chicken breasts coated with flour and sautéed. Topped with Marsala wine, herbs and fresh mushrooms.
- Chicken Wellington – a breast of Capon stuffed with a wild mushroom rice filling, then wrapped in a flaky puff pastry.
- Capon – boneless breast of Capon filled with wild rice or noodles and mushrooms served with a light orange sauce.
- Pecan – a large boneless breast of Capon stuffed with apple and raisin stuffing, topped with pecans.
- Boneless Cornish Hen – the breast is boned, leaving the legs attached and stuffed with herbed or wild rice and topped with a delicate raspberry sauce.
- Grand Marnier – boneless breast of chicken with a traditional bread stuffing, baked with Grand Marnier sauce.
Other Main Course Choices
- Pecan Encrusted Tilapia served with a Lime Chardonnay Sauce
- Beef Wellington: Tender Rib Eye served with a Duexelle Saucein a traditional Pastry
- Chilean Sea Bass: Pan seared and Semolina Crusted with Chef’s seasonal accompaniments
- Château d’Beef: Our version, a Special Blend of Garlic and Herbs are infused into the meat prior to cooking
- Duck Breast Marsala: Boneless Breast with Wild Mushrooms, Red wine reduction and veal stock
- Baked Atlantic Salmon: Basil and Pecan Crust baked in a White Wine lime and peppercorn sauce
- Traditional Beef Brisket: Slow cooked with Vidalia Onions and Tomatoes
- Cornish Hen: Breast is boned, leaving the legs attached and stuffed with herbs and wild rice and topped with a delicate Raspberry Sauce
- Pan Roasted Halibut: Over Baby Greens, topped with Black Olives and Sun-dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Stuffed Veal Chop: Herbed Bread Stuffing with a Veal Reduction Sauce
We will be happy to suggest Duets.
- Petite Slice of our Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Chocolate Waffle Cup with Raspberry Sorbet
- Tuxedo Dipped Driscoll Strawberries
- Premium Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
- Regular, Decaffeinated & Herbal Teas
- After-Dinner Nuts and Mints